Fashion Marketing BA(Hons)
Become an accomplished creative with a sought-after skillset.
On this Fashion Marketing degree, you'll learn to fuse skills in business, design and communication through a balance of real-world experience and cross-course collaboration.
By the time you graduate from this sustainable and ethically focused degree, which is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), you’ll be an expert communicator with a deep knowledge of the ever-evolving, digitally advanced fashion industry.
- Develop your creativity and strategic thinking for a career marketing fashion, lifestyle products or services
- Hone your visual and written communication skills for business and consumer audiences, using industry-standard software
- Access resources ranging from the latest digital software, Adobe Creative Cloud packages and Clo3D as well as Riso, laser printing and our Publications Lab
- Work on live projects with partners that could include brands such as Finisterre and John Lewis
- Collaborate with photographers, designers and creators to build an engaging portfolio
- Engage in projects and campaigns that embrace societal issues such as sustainability, gender, ethnicity and supply chain ethics
- Graduate from a course accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
*Choose between a three year degree, a four year degree with a year-long placement or four year integrated foundation degree. Although you must select one for your UCAS application, you’ll have the chance to change your decision up to the end of your second year.
Fashion Marketing BA(Hons) is accredited by the leading professional marketing body, The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM). This means students who successfully complete the full undergraduate degree are part-accredited for qualifications CIM offers professional marketing practitioners.
Lead image by Phoebe Toups.