How to refuse or delete cookies
Cookies generated by Falmouth University
- Google Analytics: _utma, _utmb, _utmc,_utmz
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Click here for an overview of privacy at Google
Google will store this information. You can opt-out of this by visiting:
Opt out of Google Analytics - Google Tools website
- Session cookie - respimg & respimg_ratio
These cookies set to help handle refactoring the layout if you are browsing on a tablet or mobile device. The website has a responsive layout and these cookies are currently necessary. Expires: 24 hours ahead.
- Session cookie - has_js
- Session cookie - cookie-agreed-en
Cookies set by third parties when using our websites
The following cookies are set on some specific pages where third party services are used such as Google Maps, Social Media Sharing, Flickr etc.
- Social Media sharing: atuvc & uid
This cookie is set by the social media sharing service AddThis. AddThis allows you to share content via Social Networking web sites and email.
- Flickr: BX & localization
- Google Maps: MPRF, PREF, HSID, SSID, NID, PREF, SID, HSID, APISID, SAPISID
- Vimeo: _utma, _utmb, _utmc,_utmz