Commercial Photography BA(Hons)
From creating photographs and films for high-end advertising and marketing campaigns to producing video content for cutting-edge advertorial, you’ll develop a strong creative portfolio for a future in commercial photography.
|Course Duration||3 years|
Gaining a solid understanding of advertising, marketing, branding, narrative and audience, you'll produce innovative photographic, video and multimedia content. You'll learn how to tell compelling, omni-channel stories and shoot real commissions with our in-house agency, building your professional network through work experience in the industry.
- Work on real industry challenges, building the skills to respond to client briefs, from concept through to pitch and delivery
- Collaborate with other Falmouth students on live campaigns and brand strategies
- Explore still life, food, product, portrait, beauty, fashion, location, lifestyle, documentary, interiors and architecture in both still and moving image
- Gain a thorough understanding of planning, project management and workflow, including pre and post-production, design, layout and retouching
- Use the latest camera technology and professional lighting systems in our state-of-the-art studios and digital post-production suites
- Evolve valuable skills in creative problem solving, critical thinking, negotiation and collaboration, alongside budget management and legal and ethical considerations
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have reviewed and made changes to our courses to provide flexible, blended delivery that offers high-quality digital engagement and access to face-to-face teaching in our facilities. You can see how your course may be adjusted by viewing the changes for the current academic year by visiting our welcome letters & latest course updates pages