There are libraries on both our Falmouth Campus and Penryn Campus. Offering extensive collections, our two libraries provide a wealth of digital resources, magazines, specialist material and journals. You'll find 30,000+ titles on DVD, Blu-Ray or to stream; image banks; news archives; business and creative databases; e-books and e-journals, all freely available.
Our Penryn library is open 24/7 throughout the term, with a supportive team of subject librarians, technicians and archivists. Accessible through The Exchange, you'll benefit from bookable solo study spaces to maintain social distancing and have access to wifi throughout.
For more information and to browse the catalogue and electronic resources, visit the Library Services website below:
Falmouth Campus library
- A specialist art, fashion and graphic design library with wide-ranging collections including 50,000 books, e-resources, image databases and print and online journals. This is an eclectic collection with a wealth of resources built up over many years
Penryn Campus library
- An extensive collection including over 100,000 books, a wide range of journals, print and online, electronic resources, and specialist video and DVD collections
- Our media, design, and performance collections
- The University of Exeter Penryn Campus collections are accessible to Falmouth students and staff
- The Archives and Special Collections, including the unique Cornish Performance Archive, are available online
- Open-access Mac and PC IT suites on both campuses
- Specialist IT and IT training suites with a range of software to meet generic and subject-specific needs
- A central service desk with extended opening hours for IT support
- Laptop loan and laptop clinic service
- A range of IT training courses to complement training at course level