Fashion Photography BA(Hons)
Develop your unique artistic voice and springboard into the industry as an innovative fashion photographer. You’ll become a networked fashion image-maker, teaming up with students from across the Fashion & Textiles Institute and pitching to a selection of top international clients.
|Course Duration||3/4 years|
You'll learn how to create dynamic photography and moving image using alternative new media digital processes. You'll also have access to some of the most innovative equipment, including eight industry-sized studios, dark rooms, post- production suites and an incredibly well- equipped photography resource centre.
- Showcase your work to industry-leading clients.
- Attend guest lectures and have access to world-leading practitioners such as Shonagh Marshall, Matthew Holroyd, Joseph Delaney, Ewen Spencer and Derek Ridgers.
- Have the opportunity to work with leading names in fashion like Baron, Element, Nowness, River Island and SHOWstudio.
- Pitch your projects to industry experts and work on live briefs set by international partners.
- Have access to some of the UK's leading photographic facilities, studios and workspaces.
- Learn from a renowned course team, who are internationally published with publications that include; The Face, iD, Arena, Beauty Papers, Re-Edition and Vogue Homme.
The Integrated Foundation Year pathway for this course is new for entry year 2022 and subject to validation.
As we follow the roadmap out of the pandemic, for the academic year 2021/22, the University expects to be able to deliver courses as they were designed. However, the institution must comply with any public health measures that are imposed by Government and may need to vary its delivery at short notice. Examples of amendments we have previously made to modules to comply with government guidance can be found here.
Fashion Styling & Art Direction BA(Hons)
Influence the future of fashion as you take on the world of fashion styling. Underpinned by a progressive foundation of sustainability and ethical...
Commercial Photography BA(Hons)
From creating photographs and films for high-end advertising and marketing campaigns to producing video content for cutting-edge advertorial, you’ll...
Costume Design for Film & Television BA(Hons)
On this dynamic course, you’ll cultivate the practical, creative and theoretical skills needed to enter the exciting world of screen-based costume...
Fashion Marketing BA(Hons)
Become part of the exciting and ever- evolving world of fashion marketing. This CIM-accredited course balances real-world industry experience with...
Marine & Natural History Photography BA(Hons)
Harness your passion for photography and filmmaking to inspire audiences about nature and the environment. On this forward-thinking course, you’ll...
Develop a unique and innovative body of creative work and place yourself at the heart of future imaging trends. You’ll learn from practising...
Fashion Design BA(Hons)
Create original, responsible and inspiring fashion, making your unique footprint on the industry. On this innovative fashion design course, you’ll...
Press & Editorial Photography BA(Hons)
This fast-paced degree teaches you to become a dynamic visual storyteller, working across all photographic media, from digital to video, to...