In our multi-million-pound photographic centre you'll be able to develop the expertise that applies to your individual journey, ranging from traditional analogue processes, including colour darkroom skills, to digital post-production.
Housing dark rooms, post-production suites, full professional studios and gallery, our Institute of Photography encompasses both traditional and digital processes.
- Multiple darkrooms and process areas.
- Nine large professional studios.
- Film and paper processing machines.
- Fully colour-managed digital suites.
- Digital training area with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Professional quality film scanners with the latest software.
- Large photo finishing room equipped for print mounting and self-publishing.
- Photography store containing a range of professional equipment for loan.
- Lenses from 8mm to 800mm, cameras from 35mm to large format, DSLR cameras, medium format digital cameras and backs, specialist equipment and accessories, and underwater camera kits - all to professional standard.
- Photo-microscopy laboratory.
- Fully equipped hide for nature study, photography and filming.