Post Production & Visual Effects BA(Hons)
Kick-start a diverse and successful career by embarking on an exciting programme that covers all aspects of post production and visual effects (VFX) for animation, film and television, designed in conjunction with leaders in the thriving global post production and VFX sectors.
|Course Duration||3 years|
|Subject to validation during this academic year||✔|
This course is new for entry year 2021
You'll develop high-level skills and professional qualifications in picture editing, colour grading, compositing, visual effects, roto, visible and invisible effects, DIT, sound design and audio mixing, and be supported by industry leading professionals to experiment, collaborate and connect with industry.
- Gain recognised industry software certifications as part of the course, giving you the edge over your peers.
- Benefit from our industry links including Adobe, Avid and Blackmagic Design as well as numerous UK-based and international post houses and VFX studios.
- Gain intensive, hands-on technical and craft experience of industry standard image and audio post production equipment, workflows and software.
- Network with visiting professionals. Recent guests include Paul Davies (Sound Designer: You Were Never Really Here), Adam Gough (Editor: Roma), Hayden Jones (VFX Supervisor: The Mandalorian), Gavin Rothery (Concept Designer: Moon), Mark Ulano (Sound Recordist: Once Upon a Time in Hollywood).
- Have the chance to work for our inhouse creative agency on live briefs, earning money while you learn.
- Graduate from a CILECT film school
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have reviewed and made changes to our courses to provide flexible, blended delivery that offers high-quality digital engagement and access to face-to-face teaching in our facilities. You can see how your course may be adjusted by viewing the changes for the current academic year by visiting our welcome letters & latest course updates pages