Business & Digital Marketing BSc(Hons)
Prepare yourself for the fast-paced world of business and digital marketing.
In today’s data-driven world, successful marketing managers need more than solid business skills and an understanding of traditional marketing methods to target, engage and persuade an audience. You’ll work collaboratively on real projects to explore innovative, sustainable and ethical business and marketing practice in the digital realm. From developing project management skills and leadership techniques to navigating consumer psychology, you’ll learn to harness creativity, cultural awareness and business acumen to deliver impactful marketing strategies across a range of digital platforms.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the ideas central to successful digital marketing, exploring the theory behind practical, real-world issues
- Be guided by an industry-connected team and work on live briefs to build your professional network
- Develop an understanding and awareness of the importance of sustainability, accessibility and inclusivity for organisations of all sizes
- Work in small teams to develop your communication and decision-making techniques
- Study at a university recognised by the Chartered Management Institute and Chartered Institute of Marketing
For the duration of your course, you’ll be an Affiliate Member of the CMI. This opens access to a host of member benefits to help you progress on your professional journey.
While studying this course, you will be eligible to receive the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership upon successful completion of the degree.
Business & Digital Marketing BSc(Hons) is also accredited by the leading professional marketing body for marketers, The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM). This means students who successfully complete the full undergraduate degree are part-accredited for qualifications CIM offers professional marketing practitioners.