Business & Digital Marketing BSc(Hons)
Prepare yourself for the fast-paced world of business and digital marketing.
During a degree focused squarely on the future marketplace, you’ll work collaboratively on real projects to explore innovative, sustainable and ethical business and marketing practice in the digital realm.
From developing complex problem-solving skills to navigating consumer psychology and digging deep into big data to understand the ethics of your practice, you’ll learn to harness creativity, cultural awareness and business acumen to deliver impactful marketing strategies across a range of digital platforms.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the ideas central to successful digital marketing, exploring the theory behind the practical, real-world issues you address
- Develop your planning, pitching and presentation skills for impactful communication
- Work on live briefs, building your industry network
- Be guided by industry-connected and research-active staff
- Collaborate with digital innovators across the region, including company founders in our award-winning Launchpad programme
- Study on a course accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing
While studying this course, you will be eligible to receive the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership if you complete specific modules (Market Intelligence, Financial Insights, DataLab, Social Action Project, Creative & Ethical Leadership or Crafting Your Future: Professional Practice and Research).
For the duration of your course you’ll also be an Affiliate Member of the CMI. This opens access to a host of member benefits to help you progress on your professional journey.
Business & Digital Marketing BSc(Hons) is also accredited by the leading professional marketing body for marketers, The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM). This means students who successfully complete the full undergraduate degree are part-accredited for qualifications CIM offers professional marketing practitioners.
The placement year pathway for this course is new for entry year 2023 and is subject to validation.