Business Management BSc(Hons)
Step into the world of business as a creative and future-proofed manager.
From understanding global economies, big data and business strategy to learning to navigate uncertainty and developing responsive and ethical leadership skills, this course will give you the knowledge and confidence to lead the future of business. You’ll gain critical business theory and management expertise while responding to real-world team challenges with input from industry professionals.
- Develop a business plan based on an original idea
- Work on real-life challenges and take part in a range of work placements
- Explore the principles of effective leadership, investigating different management styles, strategies and techniques
- Learn key skills in sales, networking, negotiation and identifying business opportunities
- Be based on our Penryn Campus, surrounded by students from a range of creative disciplines
While studying this course, you will be eligible to receive the CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership if you complete specific modules (Market Intelligence, Financial Insights, DataLab, Social Action Project, Present and Future of Management, Creative & Ethical Leadership or Crafting Your Future: Professional Practice and Research).
For the duration of your course you’ll also be an Affiliate Member of the CMI. This opens access to a host of member benefits to help you progress on your professional journey.
The placement year pathway for this course is new for entry year 2023 and is subject to validation.