Business & Management BSc(Hons)
Step into the world of business as a creative and future-proofed manager. You’ll gain critical business theory and management understanding while responding to real-world team challenges with input from industry professionals.
|Course Duration||2 years / 3 years|
From understanding global economies, big data and business strategy to learning to navigate uncertainty and developing responsive and ethical leadership skills, this course will give you the knowledge and confidence to lead the future of business.
- Practice your business and collaborative skills in a development consultancy team
- Develop a business plan based on an original idea
- Work on real-life challenges and take part in a range of work placements
- Learn key skills in identifying business opportunities, sales, networking and negotiation
- Be based on our Penryn Campus surrounded by students from a range of creative disciplines
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have reviewed and made changes to our courses to provide flexible, blended delivery that offers high-quality digital engagement and access to face-to-face teaching in our facilities. You can see how your course may be adjusted by viewing the changes for the current academic year by visiting our welcome letters & latest course updates pages