Sustainable Tourism Management BA(Hons)
Shape the tourist landscape of tomorrow on this innovative course, delivered in partnership with the Eden Project. Based in one of the UK’s top visitor destinations for your final year, you’ll learn about the industry’s environmental impact, and how to manage sustainable tourism.
|Course Duration||2 years|
This course is new for entry year 2020.
Combining the expertise of our School of Entrepreneurship with the visionary and pioneering Eden Project, this course offers a unique approach, with sustainability at its core. You’ll be at the heart of the action from day one; taking part in regular live projects, destination visits and local and global placements.
- Spend your second year studying at the Eden Project, a globally recognised leader in sustainability.
- Get the chance to work on a live project in an international tourism destination, with your travel and accommodation expenses (up to a value of £400) funded as part of the course.
- Undertake a minimum of six micro-placements at the Eden Project and various other locations.
- Develop a sustainable approach to management in the globally expanding tourism industry.
- Explore the moral and political pressures of tourism and how to manage them sustainably.
- Be industry-ready with a full degree in just two years.
This course is accredited by A Greener Festival.
We regret that this course is currently not available to applicants who'd require a student visa.
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have reviewed and made changes to our courses to provide flexible, blended delivery that offers high-quality digital engagement and access to face-to-face teaching in our facilities. You can see how your course may be adjusted by viewing the changes for the current academic year by visiting our welcome letters & latest course updates pages