Sustainable Festival Management BA(Hons)
Engage with the future of festivals as part of this new and cutting-edge course, created with the Eden Project. You’ll learn how to manage successful festivals, working at the forefront of technology and sustainability, while collaborating with one of the UK’s leading festival venues.
|Course Duration||2 years|
This course is new for entry year 2020.
Studying in Cornwall, home to several of the UK’s most exciting festivals, you’ll get hands-on industry experience, both here and further afield. Alongside tuition from experienced professionals, you’ll benefit from the expertise within our School of Entrepreneurship – including finance, marketing and project management.
- Develop a sustainable approach to management in the globally expanding festival industry
- Organise live events and engage with industry experts
- Be industry-ready with a full degree in just two years
- Benefit from the expertise and knowledge of specialist staff from music, events, hospitality, technical and entrepreneurial backgrounds
- Spend your second year studying at the Eden Project, a globally recognised leader in sustainability
- Undertake a minimum of six micro-placements, at the Eden Sessions and other locations
This course is accredited by A Greener Festival.
We regret that this course is currently not available to non-EU applicants, who’d require a Tier 4 Student Visa.