Sustainable Festival Management BA(Hons)
Engage with the future of festivals as part of this new and cutting-edge course, created with the Eden Project. You’ll learn how to manage successful festivals, working at the forefront of technology and sustainability, while spending your second year at one of the UK’s leading festival venues.
|Course Duration||2 years|
Studying in Cornwall, home to several of the UK’s most exciting festivals, you’ll get hands-on industry experience, both here and further afield. Alongside tuition from experienced professionals, you’ll benefit from the expertise within our School of Entrepreneurship – including finance, marketing and project management.
- Develop a sustainable approach to management in the globally expanding festival industry.
- Study on one of the first courses in the world accredited by A Greener Festival.
- Organise live events and engage with industry experts.
- Be industry-ready with a full degree in just two years.
- Benefit from the expertise and knowledge of specialist staff with music, events, hospitality, technical and entrepreneurial backgrounds.
- Undertake multiple micro-placements, at the Eden Sessions and other locations.
- Be part of a course in the hospitality, event management and tourism sector where
Falmouth holds a top ten ranking in the Guardian University Guide 2021.
This course is accredited by A Greener Festival.
As we follow the roadmap out of the pandemic, for the academic year 2021/22, the University expects to be able to deliver courses as they were designed. However, the institution must comply with any public health measures that are imposed by Government and may need to vary its delivery at short notice. Examples of amendments we have previously made to modules to comply with government guidance can be found here.
Sustainable Tourism Management BA(Hons)
Shape the tourist landscape of tomorrow on this innovative course, delivered in partnership with the Eden Project. Based in one of the UK’s top...
Business & Entrepreneurship BSc(Hons)
Join the business leaders and entrepreneurs of tomorrow. Develop an entrepreneurial mindset and hone the critical and practical skills you’ll need to...
Business & Digital Marketing BSc(Hons)
Prepare yourself for a career in the fast-paced and ever-evolving world of business and digital marketing. Focused squarely on the future marketplace...
Business & Management BSc(Hons)
Step into the world of business as a creative and future-proofed manager. You’ll gain critical business theory and management understanding while...
Creative Events Management BA(Hons)
Learn how to take a creative and innovative approach to designing and delivering events. With entrepreneurship and employability at its core, you’ll...