Centred around studio spaces on the Penryn Campus that cater for solo and group working, our Fashion & Textiles Institute includes a printmaking studio, digital fabric printers, professional fitting stands, ultrasonic welders, sampling facilities, hand looms, a digital controlled Jacquard loom, embroidery machines and industrial overlockers.
All courses are served by professional equipment and facilities, enabling you to transform concepts into commercial realities.
- Cutting tables
- Professional fitting stands
- Laser cutting equipment
- Silicon taping machine
- Ultrasonic welder
- Designated wet processes room
- Industrial overlockers
- Blind stitching machines
- Knitting machines
- Weave facilitiy featuring hand looms and a computer-controlled Jacquard loom
- Industrial and digital embroidery machinery
- Workshops dedicated to dyeing and manual printing
- Online access to WGSN and LS:N Global
- Multiple large professional studios with the latest photographic equipment - frequently used by external professionals
- Fully colour-managed digital Mac suites with specialist print processing
- Software training facilities with Adobe Creative Suite
- Professional printing and mounting service equipped with digital printers and large-format inkjet printers
If you're a Fashion Photography student you'll also have access to our unmatchable photography facilities. From a store stocked with all the latest equipment to professional studios, processing labs and post-production suites, you'll be working within industry-standard surroundings from the very beginning of your studies.Explore our photography facilities
Fashion Photography BA(Hons)
On this course you'll develop your voice as a fashion photographer to help springboard you into industry. You’ll learn to become a networked...
Fashion Design BA(Hons)
Work in a supportive environment where together, we’ll nurture your growth towards becoming a future facing designer.
Textile Design BA(Hons)
Explore your individual creative direction and unleash your identity as a designer.
Costume Design for Film & Television BA(Hons)
Cultivate the skills required to enter this exciting and ever-growing industry, focusing on contemporary costume in the modern period (1945-...
Sportswear Design BA(Hons)
Be part of this exciting, future-focussed course and graduate with excellent career prospects. On this course you’ll be able to apply your love of...
Get a 360º feel for our facilities, town and scenery in just a few clicks.