Centred around studio spaces on the Penryn Campus that cater for solo and group working, our Fashion & Textiles Institute includes a printmaking studio, digital fabric printers, professional fitting stands, ultrasonic welders, sampling facilities, hand looms, a digital controlled Jacquard loom, embroidery machines and industrial overlockers.
All courses are served by professional equipment and facilities, enabling you to transform concepts into commercial realities.
- Cutting tables
- Professional fitting stands
- Laser cutting equipment
- Silicon taping machine
- Ultrasonic welder
- Designated wet processes room
- Industrial overlockers
- Blind stitching machines
- Knitting machines
- Weave facility featuring hand looms and a computer-controlled Jacquard loom
- Industrial and digital embroidery machinery
- Workshops dedicated to dyeing and manual printing
- Online access to WGSN and LS:N Global
- Multiple large professional studios with the latest photographic equipment - frequently used by external professionals
- Fully colour-managed digital Mac suites with specialist print processing
- Software training facilities with Adobe Creative Suite
- Professional printing and mounting service equipped with digital printers and large-format inkjet printers
If you're a Fashion Photography student you'll also have access to our unmatchable photography facilities. From a store stocked with all the latest equipment to professional studios, processing labs and post-production suites, you'll be working within industry-standard surroundings from the very beginning of your studies.Explore our photography facilities
Fashion Photography BA(Hons)
Develop your unique artistic voice and springboard into the industry as an innovative fashion photographer. You’ll become a networked fashion image-...
Fashion Design BA(Hons)
Create original, responsible and inspiring fashion, making your unique footprint on the industry. On this innovative fashion design course, you’ll...
Fashion Styling & Art Direction BA(Hons)
Influence the future of fashion as you take on the world of fashion styling. Underpinned by a progressive foundation of sustainability and ethical...
Textile Design BA(Hons)
On our textile design course, you’ll be part of a vibrant, supportive community of multidisciplinary textile designers and makers. You’ll discover...
Costume Design for Film & Television BA(Hons)
On this dynamic course, you’ll cultivate the practical, creative and theoretical skills needed to enter the exciting world of screen-based costume...
Integrated Foundation Year BA/BSc(Hons)
Explore your creativity and expand your professional skills by entering the creative industries on an Integrated Foundation Year degree. Taught over...
Get a 360º feel for our facilities, town and scenery in just a few clicks.