Marketing Communications BA(Hons)
With new technologies constantly emerging, always-on audiences, and businesses increasingly focused on environmental and cultural issues, the communications industry needs fresh thinking. This is your chance to become part of that change.
|Course Duration||3 years|
|Subject to validation during this academic year||✔|
This course is new for entry year 2021
Seize this unique opportunity to study marketing communications in a dynamic, creative and agency-based environment. From marketing theory and problem solving to strategic planning and understanding consumer behaviour, you'll develop the skills, ideas and solutions to shape the industry's future.
- Develop campaigns in answer to real briefs set by our industry partners
- Manage the full process from strategy and planning to execution, working with Creative Advertising students
- Evaluate real-world case studies to understand why campaigns work and develop a deep knowledge of the discipline
- Gain experience of creative problem solving and strategic planning in teams and in a studio setting
- Have the chance to learn about exciting new areas of digital marketing like UX and games
- Have the opportunity to gain appropriate software skills used by the creative and related communications industries
Marketing Communications BA(Hons) is accredited by the leading professional marketing body, The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM). This means students who successfully complete the full undergraduate degree are part-accredited for qualifications CIM offers professional marketing practitioners.
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have reviewed and made changes to our courses to provide flexible, blended delivery that offers high-quality digital engagement and access to face-to-face teaching in our facilities. You can see how your course may be adjusted by viewing the changes for the current academic year by visiting our welcome letters & latest course updates pages