Marketing & Communications BA(Hons)
Define the future of the communications industry: with new technologies constantly emerging, always-on audiences, and businesses increasingly bound up with environmental and cultural issues, the industry needs fresh thinking.
|Location||Falmouth CampusPenryn Campus|
|Course Duration||3 years|
|Subject to validation during this academic year||✔|
This course is new for entry year 2020
This is a unique opportunity to study marketing communications in a dynamic, creative and agency-based environment. From marketing theory and problem solving to strategic planning and understanding consumer behaviour, you’ll develop the skills, ideas and innovative solutions to shape the future of this industry. You’ll work at both of Falmouth's campuses collaborating on projects with students from the Schools of Entrepreneurship and Communication.
- Develop campaigns in answer to real briefs set by our industry partners.
- Manage the full process from strategy and planning to execution, working with creatives from around the university.
- Understand why campaigns work by evaluating them using real-world case studies to develop a deep knowledge of the discipline.
- Gain experience of creative-problem solving and strategic planning in teams and in a studio setting.
- Develop data management skills so you can analyse campaign results and manage budgets effectively.
- Have the opportunity to gain appropriate software skills used by the creative and related communications industries.
- Work in transdisciplinary teams with students in the School of Entrepreneurship.