Marketing Communications BA(Hons)
With new technologies constantly emerging, always-on audiences, and businesses increasingly focused on environmental and cultural issues, the communications industry needs fresh thinking. This is your chance to become part of that change.
|Course Duration||3 years|
|Subject to validation during this academic year||✔|
This course is new for entry year 2021
Seize this unique opportunity to study marketing communications in a dynamic, creative and agency-based environment. From marketing theory and problem solving to strategic planning and understanding consumer behaviour, you'll develop the skills, ideas and solutions to shape the industry's future.
- Develop campaigns in answer to real briefs set by our industry partners
- Manage the full process from strategy and planning to execution, working with Creative Advertising students
- Evaluate real-world case studies to understand why campaigns work and develop a deep knowledge of the discipline
- Gain experience of creative problem solving and strategic planning in teams and in a studio setting
- Have the chance to learn about exciting new areas of digital marketing like UX and games
- Have the opportunity to gain appropriate software skills used by the creative and related communications industries
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have reviewed and made changes to our courses to provide flexible, blended delivery that offers high-quality digital engagement and access to face-to-face teaching in our facilities. You can see how your course may be adjusted by viewing the changes for the current academic year by visiting our welcome letters & latest course updates pages