Push boundaries to become a progressive actor in a highly creative environment.
Throughout this innovative acting degree, you’ll learn the skills needed to succeed as a 21st Century performer in a fast-moving industry. Based in a vibrant, collaborative and supportive community, you’ll develop an in-depth range of practical acting techniques for theatre, performance and recorded media. Supporting you will be practising staff, who’ll nurture your individual talents, encourage self-reflection and develop your approach to work as an actor.
- Learn, develop and apply acting techniques and approaches as you are prepared for a professional career
- Engage with current working professional practitioners through practical sessions and intensive performance projects
- Collaborate with students within AMATA as well as those specialising in film, television and games, gaining industry-relevant training
- Showcase your work through live and digital performances
- Benefit from AMATA’s year-round performance programme, which attracts world-class artists and performers. Previous events have included Anne McNulty, Gecko Theatre, Michael Grandage Company, Prodigal Theatre and Wildworks
- Have access to green screen and motion-capture facilities, along with a host of other resources