Tickets & Box Office
- Pre-booked tickets can be collected from the AMATA Box Office 1 hour prior to and until ten minutes before the performance is scheduled to start. Any remaining tickets will be available on the door. Please contact the Box Office for availability.
- Seats cannot be reserved
- All tickets are subject to availability
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded and are subject to the AMATA Performance Programme Terms and Conditions.
- We accept most credit and debit cards.
- We do not accept cash or cheques.
- We also exchange student and staff season tickets and the Live@AMATA Pass.
- Concessionary tickets are available for:
- Students (with a valid ID card)
- Falmouth University Staff
- University of Exeter Staff
- Falmouth Exeter Plus Staff and The Falmouth and Exeter Students' Union Staff
- Job seekers
- Disabled people
If you need any further information about our facilities our staff will be happy to help.
Live @ AMATA Pass
We offer students and staff the opportunity to purchase a one year Live @ AMATA Pass which includes five tickets for upcoming performances.
Our Live @ AMATA Pass aims to unlock the creative potential of all our students by offering an exciting programme of contemporary and cutting-edge performances for students and staff to enjoy on their doorstep. Experiencing high-quality, live work at a professional venue is also essential for the educational experience of AMATA students, both complementing studies.
Our Live @ AMATA Pass is available to:
- Falmouth University students and staff
- University of Exeter students and staff
- FXU staff
- FXPlus Staff
Pass fee: £25