Game Art BA(Hons)
|Course Duration||3 years / 4 years|
As a game artist, you’ll be joining one of the fastest growing sectors of the games industry, where skills are in higher demand than ever before. On this course, you’ll work within game development teams and graduate as a skilled, industry-ready game artist.
- Learn about concept art, character art and environment art as well as the pipelines and processes used to make games
- Work in one of the largest and best-equipped dedicated game-making spaces of any university in the UK
- Work in an industry-standard environment, with access to a range of Cintiqs
- Master a variety of industry standard tools used to produce game art including ZBrush, Maya, Substance Painter and Marmoset
- Make complete games by working in multidisciplinary teams and collaborating in engines like Unreal and Unity
- Acquire the skills you need to make a successful career from your artistic talent
The Integrated Foundation Year pathway for this course is new for entry year 2022 and subject to validation.