Computer Science BSc(Hons)
|Course duration||3 years / 4 years|
|Attendance||Full-time / Sandwich|
|UCAS code||I100/ I101/FY35|
You’ll be taught by experts from the Games Academy and the Cornwall Business School, to help you become a daring computer scientist capable of leveraging scientific principles and cutting-edge technology to create new and compelling products and services.
Choose between a three-year degree, a four-year degree with a year of professional practice or a four-year degree with an Integrated Foundation Year.
- Get practical hands-on experience, immersing yourself in computer programming and software engineering to build your own software
- Work on complex real-world problems set in partnership with industry and explore a range of market-led incubation opportunities identified by our RealWORKS employability team
- Advance your knowledge of computer science and computing technologies in a way that enables you to incorporate cutting-edge advances into the digital products and services you create
- Leverage user-centred design thinking in your system development lifecycles, taking advantage of our research strengths in this area
- Collaborate in multidisciplinary Agile teams to realise projects with real commercial potential
The Integrated Foundation Year pathway for this course is new for entry year 2022 and is subject to validation.