|Course duration||3 years / 4 years|
|Attendance||Full-time / Sandwich|
|UCAS code||I490 (3 year)/ I491 (4 year)/ FY04 (IFY)|
|Subject to validation during this academic year||Yes✔|
After establishing a firm foundation in developing software and hardware, you’ll apply your skills to both individual projects and major collaborations. We’ll provide you with exciting opportunities to bring your ideas to life by designing engaging human-robot interactions and working prototypes.
- Apply your skills to inspiring projects spanning creative and technical domains, on briefs set by industry partners
- Build robots that interact with people and environments in novel and interesting ways
- Develop an understanding of the environmental, societal and cultural context for robotics and the implications for the design, engineering, deployment and adoption of robotic technologies
- Implement robotic systems that leverage state-of-the-art artificial intelligence
- Obtain a mastery of programming and physical fabrication by working on practical problems in a bespoke social robotics lab
The Integrated Foundation Year pathway for this course is new for entry year 2023 and subject to validation.