Drive the future of live entertainment with this innovative esports degree course. Bridging communications, games, business and events, you'll learn from experts and collaborate with other students on live project briefs.
|Course Duration||3 years|
|Subject to validation during this academic year||✔|
This course will open for applications in 2021
In the meantime, find out more about the course, what you'll learn and the funding available by speaking to our course advisors:
This course is new for 2022 entry year. Applications open soon.
Engage in real livestreaming productions equipped with knowledge and a passion for esports, backed up by a grounding in business, live events and games culture.
- Produce livestreams to deliver esports matches to viewers in an engaging and informative way
- Collaborate with a multi-specialist team to develop and execute events and broadcasts that meet the requirements of a high-quality esports event
- Gain the skills necessary to innovate in the emerging landscape of live digital content creation and entertainment
- Graduate with a rounded experience of the business of live event management in an esports context
- Become competitive in an industry that thrives and strives toward maintaining high standards, sporting behaviour, personal excellence and digital innovation