|Course Duration||3 years / 4 years|
|UCAS code||N880 / FY39|
|Subject to validation during this academic year||Yes✔|
This course is new for 2022 entry year.
This Esports degree will equip you with relevant skills for the Esports production industry. You’ll learn from experts across Esports, media communications, business and games in order to understand the industry and pursue a profession at the leading edge of livestreaming practice.
- Learn how to set up professional livestreams to broadcast and mediate Esports matches
- Build a working knowledge of different media production methods, including streaming protocols
- Evaluate the production of livestreamed content to meet the needs of the audience and learn how to innovate to maintain audience engagement
- Develop an understanding of brand management, promotion, community outreach and public relations and how these relate to Esports production
- Work in teams to run Esports events, as well as striking out on your own and experimenting with independent content creation
The Integrated Foundation Year pathway for this course is new for entry year 2023 and subject to validation.