Journalism and Creative Writing BA(Hons)
On this course you’ll explore new ways of storytelling, gain a real understanding of journalism, and graduate with a set of transferable skills to maximise your chance to make an impact in the contemporary media and literary world.
|Course Duration||3 years|
This course is in Clearing
This joint degree blends practising and analysing digital journalism with developing your writing skills in a range of fictional and non-fictional contexts, from poetry and screenwriting through to lifestyle and children’s fiction.
- Create a freelance portfolio in your third year, showcasing the writing skills you’ve learnt and preparing you for your career ahead.
- Have full access to our state-of-the-art equipment and studios.
- Attend our guest lecture series which has included leading industry figures like Kate Adie and George Monbiot.
- Benefit from our Writer in Residence programme, with talks, workshops and discussions.
- Have the chance to go on regular trips, including our third year trip to New York.