Music, Theatre & Entertainment Management BA(Hons)
Join the next generation of pioneering entertainment and music managers, and theatre arts producers.
|Course Duration||3 years|
This course will empower you to follow your own interests so you emerge as an adaptable, future-proof professional practitioner, capable of operating across current and emerging media and commercial environments. You’ll study management across the breadth of the entertainment industry but create your own focus and specialism.
- Work with international artists, at the heart of AMATA’s live venue and production facilities, under the guidance of academic and production staff.
- Learn to manage across entertainment forms, from dance companies to record labels, as well as throughout the creative process, from commissioning new work, to touring and publishing.
- Engage with cutting-edge professional performers.
- Design and deliver live projects both on and off campus.
- Benefit from industry partnerships and collaborative opportunities with the likes of Kneehigh Theatre, Island Records, Dance Republic, the Eden Project and the Old Vic.