Press & Editorial Photography BA(Hons)
You’ll graduate from this fast-paced course as a visual storyteller, with an in-depth knowledge of both digital and analogue photography, as well as video and multimedia.
|Course Duration||3 years|
On this dynamic and responsive course, you’ll learn to shoot real-world photography with a clear sense of audience and purpose. From long-form documentary photography and breaking news, to immersive multimedia pieces, you’ll learn to tell visual stories in creative, fresh and engaging ways.
Our internationally renowned team will equip you with the skills and connections to succeed in the demanding and exciting world of Press and Editorial Photography.
- Work to briefs from the start while gaining valuable industry insight and technical know-how.
- Exhibit your work in London during the course’s annual professional week.
- Have full access to our cutting-edge open-plan facilities, studios, exhibition spaces and equipment, as well as being able to take advantage of fantastic locations across Cornwall.
- Get the opportunity for extensive local, national and international placements.
- Benefit from a programme of visiting lecturers and industry mentors.