Fine Art MA
Develop, sustain and disseminate your professional practice.
This course is new for entry year 2024.
Refine your artistic practice through experimentation, innovation and applied research at the renowned Falmouth School of Art. Learn to evaluate your own process and those of others, explore essential techniques and use modern technologies in an open space of experimentation, and position your work in a real-word context.
You’ll graduate from this Fine Art MA with the ability to effectively communicate your creative body of work, continually inform your practice through ongoing research and inquiry, and maintain a sustainable approach to your artistic production and dissemination. Underpinning the theory will be the opportunity to develop active management skills and the expertise to not only identify, but foster, collaborative opportunities within the art world.
Why study at Falmouth?
- Experiment and develop your creative practice within Falmouth’s renowned School of Art, which has more 120 years of creative heritage
- Work in a vibrant studio environment, immersed in a creative campus community
- Graduate into a network of Falmouth alumni including Tacita Dean, Hew Locke, Tim Shaw, and Lynette Yiadom-Boakye
- Sharpen your critical voice in a supportive community of practitioners
- Be supported by established artists and lecturers to create a successful and sustainable artistic practice
- Develop the confidence to effectively communicate and disseminate your work in a real-world context