Communication Design MA
Work in a studio environment to hone your communication of meaningful ideas.
Develop your individual critical voice through this transformative, studio-based Communication Design master's course. You’ll benefit from frequent industry contact and expert tutors and work in an interdisciplinary studio environment, preparing you for a range of careers in the creative industries.
Learning within an industry-focused environment, you’ll stay current by engaging with projects and insights supplied by leading global ‘provocateurs’, including writers, scientists, artists, curators and designers.
- Access our purpose-built studio environment, which mirrors leading contemporary design studios
- Attend lectures by award-winning designers, practitioners and agencies, which have previously included Pentagram, Lewis Moberly, Wiedemann Lampe, Pentagram, Visual Editions, Wolfe Hall, Trapped in Suburbia
- Develop interdisciplinary creative skills and a portfolio relevant to multiple sectors including graphic design, branding, service design, publication design, exhibition design, UX design, design for social impact, art direction and copywriting
- Learn the research skills necessary for an in-depth, critical engagement with a given subject
- Gain commercial experience through industry-focused engagements