Communication Design MA
Carve your path in a rapidly changing media world, where creating and communicating meaningful and effective ideas is paramount. You’ll benefit from frequent industry contact and expert tutors, preparing you for a range of careers in the creative industries.
|Course Duration||1 year|
Develop your individual critical voice through this transformative, studio-based course. Learning within an industry-focused environment, you’ll stay current by engaging with projects and insights supplied by leading global ‘provocateurs’, including writers, scientists, artists, curators and designers.
- Graduate with a strong portfolio for use in your future career
- Gain commercial experience through industry-focused engagements
- Access our multi-million-pound studio environment, which mirrors leading contemporary design studios
- Attend lectures by award-winning designers, practitioners and agencies, such as Pentagram, AKQA, Grey, Haller Brun, Åbäke, Visual Editions, Fraser Muggeridge Studio, Main Studio, Coley Porter Bell, and Brighten the Corners
- Develop creative skills relevant to multiple sectors including graphic design, branding, service design, publication design, exhibition design, UX design, design for social impact, art direction, and copywriting
Fine Art MA (Online)
Tap into Falmouth's renowned Fine Art expertise from anywhere in the world. You'll learn to build a sustainable practice as an artist, while...
User Experience Design MA (online)
Learn how to apply key principles of user-centered design to create original work based on your own intellectual property. Get practical skills in...
Prosthetic Effects MA
Launch your career in prosthetic effects with this unique course. Working hand-in-hand with world-class partners Gorton Studio and Millennium FX, you...
Define a new agenda for architecture. Develop and refine your skills while working on real projects with real purpose, tackling the key architectural...
Illustration MA/PGDip (online)
This course celebrates the role that illustration plays within a global context providing opportunities to immerse yourself in the diversity of...
Illustration: Authorial Practice MA
Develop your unique visual language on this studio-based illustration course. You’ll learn to see your work as an evolving practice, as you challenge...
Creative Advertising MA
Build your capabilities as a strategically minded advertising creative. You’ll enter an intensive environment replicating a full- service advertising...