Interior Design BA(Hons) (Online)
Test the bounds of what's possible to achieve in interior spaces and develop the entrepreneurial know-how to become a resilient commercial interior designer.
|Course Duration||2 years / 3 years|
|Attendance||Full-time / Part-time|
|UCAS code||W2OB (full-time)|
|Subject to validation during this academic year||✔|
Apply directly using the buttons above. You can also apply for the full-time pathway through UCAS Apply and Track
This course is new for entry year 2022
This online course gives you the freedom to craft your interior design future. With practicing academic staff and the opportunity to collaborate with our industry partners on live briefs, you'll consider the impact of interior design while tracking real challenges and delivering forward-thinking projects such as as experiential brandscapes and pop-ups, as well as localised and personalised spaces.
- Gain the ability to create spaces suitable for a wide range of commercial applications.
- Pursue disruptive approaches to real-world problems.
- Understand and employ large-scale planning strategies and the small-scale fine detail required to deliver design projects.
- Learn how to negotiate and collaborate effectively in order to deliver projects within multi-skilled teams.
- Master industry-recognised computer-aided design and presentation software.
- Put your understanding of the interior design profession into practice by working with real clients or developing your own start-up.
- Learn from professional tutors that are still working in the industry.
Architectural Design & Technology BSc(Hons)
Learn to integrate design, construction technology, building engineering and construction management in this multifaceted degree.
Learn through making on this RIBA and ARB accredited course. Working on live briefs in a studio environment, you’ll hone your skills designing and...
Graphic Design BA(Hons)
With an emphasis on design thinking and crafting big ideas beautifully, this course is your springboard to a career in the creative industries. You’...
Interior Design BA(Hons)
Delve into the world of built spaces, interior environments and the people who inhabit them. Through live projects and industry partnerships, you’ll...
Textile Design BA(Hons)
On our textile design course, you’ll be part of a vibrant, supportive community of multidisciplinary textile designers and makers. You’ll discover...
Sustainable Product Design BA(Hons)
Immerse yourself in the future of sustainable product design on a course that’s driven by the major challenges facing humankind today. Develop your...