Commercial Photography BA(Hons)
From creating photographs and films for high-end advertising and marketing campaigns to producing video content for cutting-edge advertorial, you’ll develop a strong creative portfolio for a future in commercial photography.
|Course Duration||3/4 years|
Gaining a solid understanding of advertising, marketing, branding, narrative and audience, you'll produce innovative photographic, video and multimedia content. You'll learn how to tell compelling, omni-channel stories and shoot real commissions with our in-house agency, building your professional network through work experience in the industry.
- Work on real industry challenges, building the skills to respond to client briefs, from concept through to pitch and delivery
- Collaborate with other Falmouth students on live campaigns and brand strategies
- Explore still life, food, product, portrait, beauty, fashion, location, lifestyle, documentary, interiors and architecture in both still and moving image
- Gain a thorough understanding of planning, project management and workflow, including pre and post-production, design, layout and retouching
- Use the latest camera technology and professional lighting systems in our state-of-the-art studios and digital post-production suites
- Evolve valuable skills in creative problem solving, critical thinking, negotiation and collaboration, alongside budget management and legal and ethical considerations
The Integrated Foundation Year pathway for this course is new for entry year 2022 and subject to validation.
As we follow the roadmap out of the pandemic, for the academic year 2021/22, the University expects to be able to deliver courses as they were designed. However, the institution must comply with any public health measures that are imposed by Government and may need to vary its delivery at short notice. Examples of amendments we have previously made to modules to comply with government guidance can be found here.
Marine & Natural History Photography BA(Hons)
Harness your passion for photography and filmmaking to inspire audiences about nature and the environment. On this forward-thinking course, you’ll...
Develop a unique and innovative body of creative work and place yourself at the heart of future imaging trends. You’ll learn from practising...
Press & Editorial Photography BA(Hons)
This fast-paced degree teaches you to become a dynamic visual storyteller, working across all photographic media, from digital to video, to...