For students travelling from outside of the UK we offer an Airport Collection Service from London Heathrow.
Thursday 13 September 2018
London Heathrow Airport Arrivals Gate Terminal 3
Hilton Hotel London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4
£42 per person
To book please visit: http://www.fxplus.ac.uk/live/international-students
Our dedicated team will meet you at the arrivals gate of Heathrow Terminal 3 between 06.00 and 12.00 (6am – 12pm midday). Falmouth staff will wear yellow tops and have Falmouth University placards to help you find them easily.
We will help you onto the Heathrow Express to the Hilton Hotel Terminal 4 where we will have a private waiting area. At the Hotel you will be greeted by the university team and registered for onward private coach travel to the Penryn Campus in Cornwall.
Upon arrival at the Penryn Campus, our staff will help you get settled into your new accommodation, whether it is on or off campus. If you will be living in University halls of residence you will be able to move in on 13 September 2018 at no additional cost. Our aim is to make your arrival here as stress free and easy as possible.
The booking deadline is Sunday 9 September 2018.
The cost of the Airport Collection Service is £42 per person. This is much cheaper than public transport.
To book please visit: http://www.fxplus.ac.uk/live/international-students If you have any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This service is for all new or returning students travelling to Falmouth University in Cornwall from outside the UK (including UK, International, EU, Erasmus and Exchange students).
To make sure you meet us on time, please allow enough time after your flight landing to go through luggage collection and visa control, and travel between terminals.
The Airport Collection Service operates on Thursday 13 September 2018 only. If you are arriving on an earlier date or into another UK airport, you can either meet us at the arrival gate of Heathrow Terminal 3 or come direct to the Hilton London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4 Hotel.
The journey is approximately 6 hours from the Heathrow Hotel to the Penryn Campus, including at least one comfort break.
The booking deadline is Sunday 9 September 2018. Capacity on the Airport Collection Service is limited. Seats are allocated on a first come first served basis. If capacity is reached the booking system may be closed early.
Data Protection Statement
Please be aware that the Airport Collection Service is shared between Falmouth University, University of Exeter, Falmouth Exeter Plus and the FXU (Falmouth and Exeter Students’ Union). As such, by booking a space on the service and agreeing to the terms and conditions you consent to your personal information being shared between individuals within these organisations. This information will be held securely and used exclusively for the purpose of the Airport Collection Service.
Terms and Conditions
This service is available to all University and Erasmus / Exchange students studying at any level, including returning students.
- There is a £42 charge per person for the service.
- You can book additional seats for others travelling with you.
- There are no price reductions for children.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept bookings for infants as we cannot provide the appropriate travel seats on the coach. All children must have their own seat and be able to sit unaided with a seat belt on.
- We can only accept online bookings. If you have problems with epay please email your student number and flight details to email@example.com. We will email you with further instructions.
- You will receive a confirmation email of your booking from epay. Please keep this on record.
- There are a limited number of seats available on the service. To avoid disappointment please book early. Bookings will close on 9 September 2018 unless capacity is reached earlier, in which case we may close bookings early. If you need to change your original booking please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and request.
- It is your responsibility to leave enough time to meet us either at Heathrow Terminal 3 before 12:00 or get to the Hotel before 14:00. Please allow adequate time after your flight arrival to get through Customs, collect your luggage and meet us. As a guide, we advise at least 2.5 hours for this.
- Buses will depart the Hotel at approximately 11:00, 12:00, 13:00 and the last bus will leave at 14:00 prompt. It is not possible to pre-book a specific coach departure time. You will be allocated a coach when you register with us at the Hotel.
- Please consider what luggage you need to bring with you. Limit the amount to what you can carry and move around by yourself. If you send luggage unaccompanied or as freight to the airport, you will be responsible for collecting this. Please note the University will not accept advance freight of your luggage and cannot store luggage for you in advance of your arrival. If you have any specific luggage requirements please contact email@example.com to discuss the options.
- The coach will take you directly to the Penryn Campus in Cornwall. From there we provide onward travel to your accommodation. If you are in off campus accommodation in the local area we will transport you to where you need to go. Make sure you bring your accommodation details, including address, with you.
- If you will be living in University owned or managed residence you will be able to move in on 13 September 2018 at no additional cost.
Cancellations and missed coaches:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel your booking. We will acknowledge your cancellation email.
- If you cancel your booking on or before 9 September 2018 you will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations received after 9 September 2018 will receive no refund.
- The last coach will be leaving the Hotel promptly at 14.00 on Thursday 13 September 2018. If you experience delays on the day we will do what we can to accommodate you; please contact us as soon as possible to discuss the options available, you will be given a mobile number to contact us on. If you are late and we are not able to accommodate you, you are responsible for your own transportation, and associated costs, to the Penryn Campus. You will not be entitled to a refund in this circumstance.
- If you wish to travel independently to the Penryn Campus, Cornwall please consult the following websites: For information on train times and to book train tickets please visit The Train Line. If you wish to travel by coach use the National Express website