Education MA (Online)
Ready to make a positive impact in the field of education?
This course is new for entry in year 2023
Enhance your professional practice through a deepened knowledge of the theory, design and delivery of teaching and learning in modern educational contexts on this dynamic online master's course.
The course has been designed to help you become a confident education professional with the knowledge, skills and networks that will enable you to inspire others, innovate your own practice and lead educational development in your chosen context.
Harnessing the knowledge you gain at each stage of the course, the final module enables you to apply that learning through an authentic, personal practice-based action research project in an area that you’re passionate about.
- Develop yourself as an innovative, creative and resilient education practitioner in a range of contexts, such as secondary, FE and HE
- Become an expert in reflective practice, taking a critical view of your own approaches and continuously adapting and learning
- Deepen your understanding of key areas including education theory, learning design, educational leadership and project management
- Add a dynamic set of research and knowledge dissemination skills to your practice
- Build confidence in championing inclusivity in education through understanding inclusive learning theory and practice