Alumni Winners in Cornwall’s 30 Under 30
Cornwall’s 30 under 30 for 2020 have been announced. Congratulations to the Falmouth alumni who were well represented in the list.
The annual awards celebrate Cornwall’s brightest young business talent and were organised by Cornwall Chamber of Commerce in partnership with Business Cornwall magazine, networking group The Hub and sponsor, Truro and Penwith College.
Cornwall Chamber CEO, Kim Conchie, said: “It was, yet again, a joy to read through the entries and to revel in the passion and expertise which people apply to their jobs as a fundamental aspect of their lives.
“Well done to all, and especially the 30 who, eventually and after much consideration, broke through to become our 2020 30 under 30. Thank you for your contribution to Cornwall!”
Winning Falmouth alumni include:
- Christopher Weavill from Hertzian, Launchpad with MA Entrepreneurship - Something of a star in Cornwall’s rapidly growing tech sector, Chris helped found one of the Duchy’s most ambitious and well-known start-ups – Hertzian.
- Craig Tanner from Ward Williams Associates, BA(Hons) Entrepreneurship - Craig joined WWA from Falmouth as a trainee project manager.
- Lewis Gillingham from Cool Earth, BA(Hons) Marine & Natural History Photography - Since joining rainforest charity Cool Earth in 2016 after graduating, Lewis has travelled extensively, collecting photos, videos, and stories in remote, challenging and hostile conditions.
- Olivia Bossert, BA(Hons) Fashion Photography - Olivia is the founder of Atlas Magazine, which she started while still at Falmouth and now runs her own photography business.
- Teri Cotterell from ISO Spaces, BA(Hons) Interior Design - Teri joined shipping container conversion company ISO Spaces in 2016 having graduated with a first class honours.