International Business Management MSc
Master business management in a global landscape.
This course is new for September 2024
Utilising our 120-year history as a creative institution with a global reputation, this distinctive International Business Management masters addresses the challenges, complexities and uncertainties of the modern globalised world: where technical knowledge needs to be matched with innovative, creative solutions.
Focussing on imaginative and disruptive business approaches, on this master’s course you’ll get to grips with the relationship between the global political and economic landscape as well as local and cultural imperatives to tackle some of the most pressing economic, environmental and societal challenges we face; from the climate crisis and global health to advancements in AI and data.
Learning from experienced academics and practitioners in the Cornwall Business School, you’ll have the opportunity to reimagine the key elements of international business in areas including strategy, ethics, operations, human resources, finance, supply chain management and marketing with creative insights and methodologies.
This challenging postgraduate degree focusses on student-lead research and experiential learning, informed by our cohort’s diverse cultural and academic backgrounds, providing you with the opportunity to create new knowledge and develop this dynamic area of business theory and practice.
- Develop an advanced and critical understanding of economic, environmental and social contexts of intentional business and build an approach and mindset that places sustainability and ethics at the heart of every management and consultancy idea, decision and action
- Develop highly-sought after skills in collaboration, team working, complex problem solving, networking and communication
- Demonstrate self-direction and originality when managing challenges across a range of industries and sectors
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of techniques applicable to your own research or advanced scholarship
- Enhance your understanding of international business consultancy processes
- Look to Industry 5.0, where the power of technology is fused with human creativity to deliver the next industrial revolution, where human-centricity, sustainability, and resilience are prioritised