Sportswear Design BA(Hons)
Be part of this exciting, future-focussed course and graduate with excellent career prospects. On this course you’ll be able to apply your love of sport to design work.
|Course Duration||3 years|
This course is in Clearing
From health and wellbeing clothing to professional athletes’ technical-wear, you’ll explore the applied nature of what you create - and how your products will be used in the real world. As well as developing your design skills, you’ll learn invaluable business skills too, putting you in the perfect place to launch your career.
- Work on live briefs with companies such as Adidas, Finisterre and LuLu Lemon, representing industry themes and needs.
- Develop 2D and 3D digital skills to support concept communication and prototyping.
- Attend specialist workshops and guest lectures from industry leaders.
- Have the opportunity to visit Germany for the industry leading Performance Days and ISPO trade fairs, where you’ll also have the option to attend masterclasses with industry experts.
- Build technical, creative product design and development skills.
- Get the chance to to connect with alumni in the industry.