Data Science BSc(Hons)
Give yourself the edge with a blend of data science skills and entrepreneurial know-how.
This course is new for entry year 2023
You’ll become a confident and daring data scientist, able to leverage artificial intelligence, machine learning and contemporary statistics to deliver insight through the collection and analysis of data.
Set apart from traditional approaches, this course combines technical foundations in information technology and statistics with Falmouth’s visual arts expertise to champion the visualisation of data and the communication of insights.
- Join a community of technologists from games, immersive computing, robotics, artificial intelligence and user experience
- Learn from academic and industry experts with extensive knowledge of machine learning technologies across a range of contexts
- Master computing and mathematical foundations to leverage cutting-edge technologies to synthesise insights from data, using Agile methodologies
- Utilise research to push boundaries, enriching the way people engage with data
- Work with businesses through challenge-led briefs, with the chance to realise and launch your own products and services
- Engage in multidisciplinary practice with students across the University, with the flexibility to choose a specialist focus
Game Animation BA(Hons)
Gain experience of working to a real-time animation pipeline and graduate with a rich portfolio of w...
Computer Science BSc(Hons)
New immersive realities, data-rich and informed interactions, automations and ever-more connected cl...
Esports & Livestreaming BA(Hons)
Immerse yourself in Esports culture on this degree, which offers a unique opportunity to be at the f...
Explore the world of artificial intelligence and create interactive robots that respond to the chall...
Immersive Computing BSc(Hons)
New immersive realities, data-rich and informed interactions, automations and ever-more connected sy...
Game Development BA(Hons)
Join a community of people who have a passion for games. From day one, you’ll work as you would wi...
Game Art BA(Hons)
Work in multi-skilled collaborative teams and graduate as a confident, industry-ready game artist. ...
Computing for Games BSc(Hons)
Learn how to shape the games of the future by studying game development through the lens of computer...