Music Business MA
|Course duration||1 year|
Working with academics from the Academy of Music & Theatre Arts and the Cornwall Business School, you'll explore new music business models and future-facing practice.
Based in our purpose-built facilities – which include space for gigs, recording, rehearsals and business – you'll be immersed in a hub of creativity and collaboration. You'll have the opportunity to develop projects with video makers, photographers, fashion designers, graphic designs, dancers and choreographers from across the University.
- Gain skills in marketing, publishing, contracts and project management
- Be able to undertake industry-accredited short courses
- Learn from lecturers with a wealth of industry experience covering everything from merchandising, music video production and managing micro-labels to international touring and major festivals like Glastonbury
- Develop critical thinking and creative problem solving skills and apply this to live music business projects
- Have the opportunity to interact with relevant music businesses, festivals, distributors and labels
- Have access to the University's wide range of professional facilities, equipment and creative spaces