Immersive Computing BSc(Hons)
Working across the whole spectrum of extended reality, learn to develop mixed, augmented and virtual reality experiences for real companies from day one.
|Course Duration||3 years|
|Subject to validation during this academic year||✔|
As an early adopter of new and experimental technology, you’ll learn computer science and human-computer interaction, alongside practical programming skills to create compelling immersive experiences.
- Collaborate in multidisciplinary teams designed to simulate industry life.
- Create a varied portfolio of VR and XR experiences with support and guidance to take your products to market.
- Develop immersive experiences which have the power to fundamentally change the way we interact with technology.
- Work alongside a community of game artists, animators and writers.
- Have the chance to be the first to market with new, interesting and disruptive technology.