Immersive Computing BSc(Hons)
Use new and experimental technology to create exciting learning environments, make accessible experiences and bring the impossible to life. You’ll learn computer science and human-computer interaction, alongside practical programming skills to develop mixed, augmented and virtual reality experiences.
|Course Duration||3 years|
|Subject to validation during this academic year||✔|
While you learn, you’ll be able to put these skills to the test on live projects with industry partners, creating technology with a purpose. By the time you graduate, you’ll be equipped with the skills and knowledge to bring new and exciting technologies to a range of different industries.
- Develop immersive experiences that have the power to fundamentally change the way we interact with technology.
- Collaborate in multi-disciplinary teams designed to simulate working in a way that connects to live research and industry partnerships.
- Graduate with a varied portfolio of VR and XR experiences.
- Work alongside a community of game artists, animators, designers and writers.
- Have the chance to be the first to market with new, interesting and disruptive technology.
In response to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have reviewed and made changes to our courses to provide flexible, blended delivery that offers high-quality digital engagement and access to face-to-face teaching in our facilities. You can see how your course may be adjusted by viewing the changes for the current academic year by visiting our welcome letters & latest course updates pages