Immersive Computing BSc(Hons)
|Course duration||3 years / 4 years|
|Subject to validation during this academic year||Yes✔|
You’ll be taught by experts from the Games Academy and the Cornwall Business School, to help you become a daring computer scientist capable of leveraging scientific principles and cutting-edge technology to create new and compelling products and services.
- Get practical hands-on experience, immersing yourself in computer programming and software engineering to build your own software
- Work on complex real-world problems set in partnership with industry and explore a range of market-led incubation opportunities identified by our RealWORKS employability team
- Advance your knowledge of computer science and computing technologies in a way that enables you to incorporate cutting-edge advances into the digital products and services you create
- Leverage user-centred design thinking in your system development lifecycles, taking advantage of our research strengths in this area
- Collaborate in multidisciplinary Agile teams to realise projects with real commercial potential
The Integrated Foundation Year pathway for this course is new for entry year 2022 and subject to validation.