Game Design MA
Work alongside programmers and artists to create distinctive games.
Are you passionate about games and keen to make them better? Join this Game Design masters and explore what makes a game engaging and meaningful.
Working in a studio environment, this Game Design master's course covers specialist areas in storytelling and design to reveal new horizons of gaming. With help from ex-industry mentors, you’ll gain the tools you need for a career in games and media. Collaborating with other talented game-lovers, you’ll bring your own ideas to life in AAA, indie or board games.
- Take advantage of our guest speaker series, featuring professionals from across the games industry, from studio heads to level designers, design leads and producers
- Access industry-standard facilities, including dedicated space in a well-resourced game development studio, with augmented reality and mixed reality technology, a selection of new VR headsets, and 3D printers
- Become a specialist in game design, working as part of a team to develop your own game
- Learn iterative design principles and how to implement research, user testing and feedback
- Create game design and scripting elements for live game developments
Game Programming MSc
Get the edge in the highly competitive games industry by learning technical, creative and profession...
Indie Game Development MA (Online)
Become a confident and daring indie game developer, producing vibrant and engaging experiences for g...
Game Art MA
Are you an artist with a passion for games? Do you want to develop your skills to meet the challenge...
Artificial Intelligence for Games MSc
Are you fascinated by artificial intelligence? Do you want to explore the applications of AI in game...