Game Design MA
|Course Duration||1 year|
We’ll cover specialist areas in storytelling and design to reveal new horizons of gaming. With help from ex-industry mentors, you’ll gain the tools you need for a career in games and media. Collaborating with other talented game-lovers, you’ll bring your own ideas to life in AAA, indie or board games.
- Take advantage of our guest speaker series, featuring professionals from across the games industry, from studio heads to level designers, design leads and producers
- Access industry-standard facilities, including dedicated space in a well-resourced game development studio, with augmented reality and mixed reality technology, a selection of new VR headsets, and 3D printers
- Become a specialist in game design, working as part of a team to develop your own game
- Learn iterative design principles and how to implement research, user testing and feedback
- Create game design and scripting elements for live game developments