Game Art MA
|Course Duration||1 year|
Nurture your creativity as you collaborate with like-minded artists in an inspired and focused space. We’re looking for illustrators, fine artists, sculptors, graphic designers, or anyone with a passion for the visual dimensions of games. Ultimately, you’ll graduate as a workplace-ready professional with a strong insight into the games industry.
- Showcase your skills in context by working on a game art project and learning to co-create as part of a team
- Be supported by tutors with experience at companies like Rare, EA Games, Microprose and Square-Enix
- Access industry-standard hardware and software, a well-equipped life drawing room, dedicated space in a game development studio and the same management tools and game engines used by the industry
- Learn 2D and 3D art creation methods, including concept, environment and character art
- Explore game development pipelines, techniques and processes such as Agile development and version control