- Penryn Campus
- 3 days/ 6 half-days full-time
- Direct line
- 01326 253688
- Wednesday 18 October, 13.30 - 16.30
- Wednesday 25 October, 13.30 - 16.30
- Wednesday 1 November, 13.30 - 16.30
- Wednesday 8 November, 13.30 - 16.30
- Wednesday 15 November, 13.30 - 16.30
- Wednesday 22 November, 13.30 - 16.30
This course is designed to equip you with the skills needed to create a basic web page from scratch using HTML and CSS.
HTML code is the key language to get you started in web design and there's a huge demand for good code knowledge in industry. This course will enable you to edit websites, web content management systems and HTML email. CSS focuses on the aesthetics of the web and will enable you to change the layout of your website.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone with good general IT skills who wants to learn HTML and CSS from scratch.
What you'll learn
- What HTML is
- Setting up a basic website and creating pages in HTML
- HTML and HTML tags
- Adding imagery
- Creating hyperlinks
- Learning useful CSS rules
- Adding CSS to HTML
- How to upload onto the internet
This course is delivered by Susannah Travis, Software Trainer at Falmouth University.