Cornwall Business School International Scholarships
Our Cornwall Business School International postgraduate scholarships offer up to £5,000 off our specified full-time, on-campus Cornwall Business School master's degrees starting in January 2024 only. See About this award for eligible master's degrees.
Current status: Open
Who it's for: International offer holders paying international fees applying for a full-time, on-campus master's degree at the Cornwall Business School, starting in January 2024 only.
About the award
£5,000 scholarships for up to ten students undertaking one of the following postgraduate degrees in the Cornwall Business School starting in January 2024:
This sum will be applied by the University as a credit towards the second instalment of the student's tuition fees. It will be deducted from the total remaining fees payable.
Please note: students can only receive one scholarship each.
To be eligible for the Cornwall Business School International Scholarships you will:
- Qualify for the international fee rate (it therefore does not include EU students with settled status)
- Be new to Falmouth University in the academic year 2023/24
- 2022/2023 deferred offer holders will also be considered for the scholarship
- Hold an offer for a full-time, on-campus master's degree (not an online degree) at the Cornwall Business School, starting in January 2024
- Have applied by 30 November 2023 at 23:59 BST
- Have paid your course acceptance fee (deposit), if requested, within 7 days of receiving an offer.
How to apply
There is no specific application form for this scholarship.
The first ten offer holders who have paid their acceptance fee, if requested, within 7 days of receiving it, will be awarded the scholarship.
You'll need to apply on the individual course page by clicking the 'Apply now' button and filling in our online form. Go to the relevant course below:
- As the University only has a limited number of scholarships available, we recommend you only make an application if you can afford tuition fees and living costs.
- We currently do not offer on-campus scholarships for September 2024 entry
- Students who have already received an offer and have paid their acceptance fee will automatically be awarded the scholarship.
For further information, please contact our international recruitment team: