We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and one way of achieving this is to encourage all students, staff and visitors to use 'green' or sustainable transport whenever possible. We have put a series of measures in place to help everyone make green travel choices.
Travel initiatives include:
- Dedicated University buses - every 10 minutes throughout the day
- Subsidised local bus journeys
- Dedicated University travel card - for more information visit falriver.co.uk/uni
- Cycle parking on campus
- Cyclescheme initiative (including electric bikes) for all staff
- Shower and changing facilities on campus
- Car sharing portal
- Electric vehicle charger
- Promotions and events throughout the academic year
For bus and train timetables, season ticket and railcard links, cycling and car sharing information, and the car parking available on and off campus:
Copies of the full Green Travel Plan can be found at the libraries on both campuses.