Falmouth University has adopted the Model Publication Scheme made available through the Information Commissioner's Office. The sections below will help you find information across our website or tell you how you can make a request for information which isn't routinely published.
You can make requests of the University for information in two ways:
1. If you want to make a request for information about yourself, this is called a subject access request or data subject access request, you can visit our Data Subject Access Request page for more detail.
2. If you want to make a general information request, and the information isn't available to your below, you can submit a Freedom of Information request through our Freedom of Information page.
Details on who our DPO is and how to contact them is available at the bottom of our Data Privacy page.
Class 1: Who we are and what we do
This class of information provides details of organisational information, structures, locations and contacts.
Locations and contact details
Class 2: What we spend and how we spend it
This class of information provides financial information for the University and its group partners.
Funding / Income, Budgetary / Account information and Financial Audit reports
Staff and Renumeration
Class 3: What our priorities are and how we are doing
This class of information is about strategy, plans, performance, audits, and reviews.
Equality and diversity
Class 4: How we make decisions
This class of information provides an overview of how we make and record decisions.
Governors and sub-committees
Codes of conduct
Class 5: Policies and procedures
This class of information provides details of current policies, process and regulations as well as procedures for delivering our services and responsibilities.
Charter, conduct and terms
Policies and regulations
Equality and diversity
IT and Digital Services
Class 6: Lists and registers
This class of information provides details of lists and registers
- Information we are currently required to hold in publicly available registers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registers, please contact email@example.com
- Asset registers for equipment, buildings or other, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register of gifts and hospitality provided to senior personnel, please contact email@example.com
- Any register of interests kept by the University, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Class 7: Our Services
This class of information is about services we offer as a University