- Penryn Campus
- Half day full-time
- Direct line
- 01326 253688
Autumn dates to be published soon.
This half-day (morning) course is designed to give you an introduction to WordPress - the popular blogging and website creation platform.
24% of all websites are based on a WordPress structure. Learn how to start creating your own WordPress site.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone with good general IT skills. You don't need any prior knowledge of websites or blogging.
What you'll learn
- How to set up your own WordPress.com site
- Naming your website/blog
- Choosing a suitable theme
- Navigating the dashboard
- Adding and editing content
- Adding extra functionality with 'widgets'
- Engaging your audience with your blog/website
- WordPress.com vs WordPress.org
This course is delivered by Susannah Travis, Software Trainer at Falmouth University.