Phone: 01326 253688
Want to create a website and have control of the content? With WordPress you have no need to have to pay someone to update it. In this course we will introduce the WordPress content management system of which nearly 30% of all websites are made from. We'll look at WordPress.org and workpress.com. We'll also look at how you can use WordPress as a blog too.
4 February 2020, 13:00 - 16:00 (Penryn Campus)
£75 individual rate. Group discounts are also available.
What you'll learn
- How to set up your own WordPress.com site
- Naming your website/blog
- Choosing a suitable theme
- Navigating the dashboard
- Adding and editing content
- Adding extra functionality with 'widgets'
- Engaging your audience with your blog/website
- WordPress.com vs WordPress.org
This course is delivered by Susannah Travis, Software Trainer at Falmouth University.