Erasmus & Study Abroad Exchanges

While you are a student at Falmouth, there are numerous opportunities to study or work abroad as part of your degree. The Erasmus & Study Abroad team are here to support you in planning this enriching experience. Please visit Outgoing Exchange Students to research your options. 

We welcome students from our fifty European and international partner universities to spend a semester or year here at Falmouth. Please see Incoming Exchange Students for more information.

Finally, we support all staff who would like to work or teach in Europe through the Erasmus programme.