Undergraduate Funding

Explore what undergraduate funding is available to you

When you study a BA or BSc you are studying at undergraduate level. Most students will need to access funding to help with the cost of their studies. For UK students, the primary source of funding is a student loan from the UK Government. Students tend to supplement this with savings, bursaries, part-time work and financial support from family members.

Head to the GOV.UK website to find out about undergraduate funding and how to apply.

Find out about undergraduate funding

You'll also be able to access a GOV.UK guide which answers the most common questions asked by undergraduate students.

Falmouth University students listening and laughing on their headphones
Students in library

UK Government loans for undergraduate study

Most UK students will need to apply for funding in the form of a Government loan to cover the cost o...

UK Government loans for undergraduate study
Falmouth international students playing giant Jenga outside.
US federal loans

US Federal Loans

Falmouth University is registered to process US Federal Loans. Find a guide and consumer information...

US Federal Loans
Hands and arms of students looking at work on desk.
Students work at desk

Undergraduate Bursaries and Awards

We offer bursaries and awards to help support our undergraduate students. Find out about bursaries a...

Undergraduate Bursaries and Awards
Falmouth international students standing next to pond.
Internation scholarships

Scholarships for International Students

We aim to support academic enrichment by encouraging diversity and excellence at Falmouth through ou...

Scholarships for International Students
Student working at laptop in front of bookcase
FTI girl online

FINS Educational Loan for EU Students

The FINS loan scheme, developed by the EDUCATIVA Group with the support of the European Union and gu...

FINS Educational Loan for EU Students
A father and daughter looking at an art exhibition at Falmouth University
Open day father daughter art illustration exhibition

Student Finance FAQs for Parents and Carers

To help you understand the process, deadlines and what you need to do, we’ve created some FAQs to ...

Student Finance FAQs for Parents and Carers

Contact us

Prospective students

For information and advice about tuition fees, student finance and support please contact our Student Finance team:

E: student.finance@falmouth.ac.uk
T: +44(0)1326 255310

Current students

You can book a Microsoft Teams or on-campus appointment by using the Student Funding appointments system.

Need support?

If you're a current student and have concerns about your finances, please contact the Students' Union Advice Service:

E: advice@thesu.org.uk
W: thesu.org.uk