Sustainable Business MSc (Online)
Transform business practices to safeguard the future.
This course is new for entry year 2023
Become a change-making business leader, a force for driving change from within, across the modern business landscape, or the founder of a sustainable business that’s doing things differently.
Discover, challenge and rethink business practices to help industry reduce and mitigate its environmental, social and economic impacts, meeting the commercial needs of the present, while safeguarding the future.
Benefiting from Cornwall Business School’s established expertise and industry connections, you’ll develop the specialist knowledge, skills and competencies required to lead and inspire attitudinal and behavioural change, find new solutions to complex problems and redesign business practice for the benefit of people and planet.
With ethical considerations intrinsic to this Sustainable Business course, you will emerge with a compelling set of sustainable, strategic and change management skills. Along with an enhanced sense of creative application across different business contexts, you will be equipped to respond to the climate emergency by supporting existing businesses or creating your own innovative start-up.
- Graduate with the knowledge, skills and attributes necessary to become an inspiring and resilient business leader, driving change across the shifting modern business landscape
- Become an expert in conscious change management, a comprehensive area covering human development and large strategic systems transformation
- Build a critical awareness of different methods of sustainable transformation across a broad range of business contexts
- Learn to identify opportunities for ethical business transformation
- Enhance your originality, communication and leadership capabilities
- Sharpen your research skills at the intersection of theory and practice