Create compelling Social media content with Canva
|Tuition fees per individual||£60*|
8 Nov, 1.30pm - 3.30pm
Who's the course for?
Love the idea of creating professional images for social media but not too sure where to start? This course is definitely for you! Learn how to professionally design and easily prepare images and graphics for social media using Canva - the free-to-use online graphic design tool.
What you'll learn
- Discover what Canva is
- Navigate the Canva interface confidently
- Use and edit existing Canva templates
- Create a design from scratch
- Build an animated social media post
- Create and edit video inside Canva
- Download and share your designs
- Pick up tips and tricks for beginners using Canva
Lisa Wallace - Course Lead
Lisa delivers courses across the Adobe ACP range and bitesize courses. Her key areas of training include Photoshop, Indesign and Lightroom. Lisa has a background in Graphic Design with industry knowledge and skills that are valuable to all students on the courses she teaches.