Fancy learning a new foreign language?
Perhaps you are planning to join the Erasmus exchange programme, go travelling, or want to get more out of holidays? Or you'd like to improve your job prospects and communicate more effectively in an international work environment? Or you may simply like a new challenge and the opportunity to meet new people and make new friends. There are many reasons why learning a foreign language is a good idea.
We offer a range of part-time evening courses for students and staff in the following subjects:
Courses are suitable for all levels and abilities from total beginners to advanced levels.
- Practical, interactive lessons
- Experienced, qualified and friendly tutors
- Intensive, task based lessons include role play, pair work and class discussions
- Small class sizes and on-going support
- No formal exams - relax, and enjoy learning
- Set your own learning goals, according to your own timescales
For further information, timetables and online booking, visit: