All Falmouth students are required to enrol online before the first day of term.

You'll be emailed with information on how to enrol two weeks before the start of term.

Important information

  • If you will be receiving an undergraduate student loan, you must enrol before your money will be released to you.
  • All students at Falmouth must enrol online before the first day of term in order to be officially registered as a student of the University.

Proof of enrolment

During your time at university you may be asked by external organisations for proof of your registration. You can print these via the MyFalmouth portal. You might need it for things like:

  • Council Tax exemption
  • Bank account

Contact us

If you need any help or have any questions regarding online enrolment, please contact the Student Records team.

T: 01326 255305

For all other queries regarding your application, please contact the Admissions Office.

T: 01326 213730