Student Portal & Falmouth App
Log in to the Student Portal to access information about living and learning at Falmouth.
Trouble logging into the portal? Reset your password or contact Service Desk
Key Features of the Student Portal and the Falmouth App
- Access your university email
- Access the Learning Space and your module learning materials
- Check your timetable
- Access to MyFalmouth (view your marks, assessment dates, view and edit your personal information)
- Find your way with access to campus maps
- View library information
- Check your print balance
- Find key information and contacts for Student Services including wellbeing support, academic skills help and funding advice
- Get a quick link to the Students' Union to find out about news and events
Download Falmouth University's official app for students, giving you access to information about living and learning at Falmouth.
The app is available to the Apple App Story for iOS or Google Play Store for Android services.
If you are having any problems with the app, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Falmouth App Video
Meet the Falmouth app and how it can help you with living and studying in Falmouth.
If you have any questions about the Student Portal or the Falmouth App, just get in touch.