Senior Assistant Registrar AAT (Maternity Cover)
MA Hons University of St Andrews
Keywords: Creative and Cultural Learning
Senior Assistant Registrar in the Academic Administration Team covering maternity leave. One of three Senior Managers across the Registry with responsibility for the line-management of a team of Assistant Registrars and Admin Support roles in the Academic Offices. Secretary to School Quality Assurance and Enhancement Committee.
Programming and working with art and artists to support audience engagement, participation and learning in International, National, Regional and Local Gallery/Art Museum settings.
Regular contributor to seminars and conferences on the theme of Gallery Learning over past 25 Years including Arts Council, Museums Association, Association of Art Historians and Engage, National Association for Gallery Education including Engage International Summer Schools in Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Berlin and Helsinki.
- Head of Learning at Tate St Ives 1995-2012 Convenor Tate Research Centre Creative Communities from 2008-2012
- Education Officer National Galleries of Scotland, Edinburgh 1989-1995
- Learning Officer Gracefield Arts Centre, Dumfries 1988-89
- Education and Outreach Officer Peacock Printmakers/Artspace Galleries Aberdeen 1986-1988
- Trustee , Kernow Education Arts Partnership (KEAP)
Creative and Cultural Learning in the context of Cornwall The role of a contemporary creative community Visual art teaching and learning including evaluation methodologies in formal and informal learning environments. Interpretative technologies to support audience engagement in visual art environments. Strategies to develop Access and Participation in relation to contemporary art in a rural context.