Length: This course is offered as a two part half day course or a full day course
Phone: 01326 253688
This course is for someone who is wanting to have more of an in-depth look at what Adobe Illustrator can do. We will cover the basics and move on to focus on groups and other handy functions to get you started in Adobe Illustrator.
25 November and 2 December 2019, 17:00 - 20:00 (Falmouth Campus)
20 April and 22 April 2020, 17:00 - 20:00 (Falmouth Campus)
£150 individual rate. Group discounts are also available.
Who is this course for?
If you’re wanting to create your own logo, translate your work into vector, or just want to have a better understanding of Illustrator and its power to create impressive vector artwork then this is the course for you.
What you'll learn
- File format differences (print or web)
- Resolution and preserving quality of digital images
- Colour theory and gamut (CMYK and RGB)
- Preparing images for print
- Optimising graphics for the web
- Frequently used image adjustments